Unfortunately we do not have any classes planned at the moment :(
Once we have updated our new classes' schedule, we will post them on our website. However, if you would like to be advised by email, please send us your contact details so we can add you to our mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Overview of our program
- Cooking classes are hands on and kids create their own culinary masterpieces individually under the guidance of Yummilicious staff
- Children are taught kitchen safety, kitchen hygiene, proper food handling and different cooking techniques eg. baking
- We cook lots of different recipes using foods from all the 5 Food Groups.
- Classes help children to build their confidence, skills and knowledge in a nurturing and encouraging environment.
- We believe that getting children involved in all stages of food preparation encourages them to taste and explore new foods. We encourage kids that although they may not like a particular type of food, when it is combined with other ingredients, it can take on a different taste that they may like.
Our junior masterchefs will take home what they cooked in class to enjoy with their family. Each child will also receive a copy of the recipes cooked in class
To be advised when the new 2012 program is confirmed
Payment is preferred by direct credit to Yummilicious Cookery (bank details below - please use your child's surname as the reference if paying by direct credit).
Yummilicious Bank Details:
Account No: 45-058380-4
Account Name: Yummilicious Cookery
If you are paying by cheque, our mailing address is:
PO Box 1016
Mt Gravatt Plaza
MT GRAVATT Qld 4122